- Accu-Weather.com - local weather forecasts and international weather
- AirData - from the Environmental Protection Agency, access to air pollution data
- FEMA: Federal Emergency Management Administration - maintains a comprehensive emergency
management system of preparedness, protection, response, recovery, and
- Flood Information - listing of resources available in the Reference Department of St. Petersburg Public Main Library and online. Information on preparation, recovery, flood insurance, flood maps, where to get help, and much more.
- Florida Disaster.org - website of the Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Hurricane Guide - information about the current hurricane season and how to prepare from Tampa Bay Online
- Hurricane Preparedness & Response for Florida Public Libraries - Florida Public Libraries helping their communities respond to hurricanes
- Hurricane Safety -
essential information on preparing for a storm, educating yourself and others about hurricane safety, minimizing loss, and coping with the trauma of the experience.
- Intellicast.com - U.S. weather maps
- Know Your Zone - provides information about evacuation zones and evacuation routes in Pinellas County for use during a hurricane or other emergency
- National Hurricane Center - storm tracking and other hurricane information in the Atlantic and Eastern Pacific Oceans from the National Weather Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - "agency that enriches life through science. Our reach goes from the surface of
the sun to the depths of the ocean floor as we work to keep citizens informed of
the changing environment around them"
- Pinellas County Hurricane Guide - official guide to help citizens in the county prepare for hurricanes and other emergencies
- The Weather Channel - national and local weather forecasts, 24-hour, 7 day television network devoted entirely to weather
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) - promotes collaborative efforts dedicated to understanding the
atmosphere—the air around us—and the interconnected processes that make up the Earth system, from the ocean floor to the Sun's core
- Weather Underground - providing free, real-time online weather information for locations around the world
- Weather.org - Global Weather, National Weather Service, NOAA US Navy Tropical Storm, University Weather, Global Warming, Surface Charts, Satellite, Radar, Storm, Hurricane, Graphics and Forecast tools
- Web Weather for Kids - learn what makes weather wet and wild, do cool activities, and become "hot" at forecasting the weather